ANZ bank's roll out of Agile methodologies across its Australian business and technology divisions is well under way, with 3,000 employees now working in Agile teams, the bank's CEO revealed today.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks