ANZ bank's roll out of Agile methodologies across its Australian business and technology divisions is well under way, with 3,000 employees now working in Agile teams, the bank's CEO revealed today.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips