How ANZ's former CIO Scott Collary drove consistency in the way the IT group works with the business to deliver technology for customers and staff, and worked with executive to deliver more projects using Agile methodologies.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug