How ANZ's former CIO Scott Collary drove consistency in the way the IT group works with the business to deliver technology for customers and staff, and worked with executive to deliver more projects using Agile methodologies.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update