A breakthrough in the study of ghostly particles called high-energy neutrinos that traverse space, zipping unimpeded through people, planets and whole galaxies, is giving scientists an audacious new way to expand our understanding of the cosmos.
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic