Scientists making medical breakthroughs at the Queensland Brain Institute – one of the largest neuroscience organisations in the world – rely heavily on tech infrastructure to access, store and manage large data sets from brain imaging and microscopy devices.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data