The Singularity – it's a nightmare scenario that plays in the minds of most of us whenever we see some freaky smart tech. But should we really be concerned about machine intelligence getting out of control or is it just science fiction?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine