Equifax said on Thursday that it identified an additional 2.4 million U.S. consumers affected by last year's massive data breach, bringing the total number of people whose data was compromised to more than 147 million.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away