Aidan Coleman is leaving his post as CTO at property group Charter Hall and is moving across to Scentre Group in the new role of general manager, tech platforms.
Scentre Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
ANZ and Westpac have completed a trial of distributed ledger technology for the bank guarantee process used in commercial property leasing.
The cultural aspect to achieving digital agility should not be underestimated, and IT and marketing teams need to work together to convince their boards that moving to agile development processes will positively impact their businesses.
Westfield’s director of information technology, Peter Bourke, has quit his post and will leave the shopping centre organisation on December 31.
SoftLayer will launch its first Australian data centre next month in Melbourne, the cloud provider and its parent IBM have announced.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election