Peak body representing more than 1200 bowlos, legion clubs and RSLs – ClubsNSW – is partnering with corporate innovation accelerator Slingshot to bring employee ideas to life, and leverage the state’s start-up sector.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers