he company is likely to be merged with parent company Tech Mahindra
Satyam - News, Features, and Slideshows
Over a year after Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services reported a major financial fraud at the company, research firm Forrester still cautions customers doing business with it.
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has moved to a larger facility in Cyberjaya in Malaysia, with plans to make it the company's largest development and services delivery facility outside India, it said in a filing on Tuesday to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Indian outsourcer, Satyam Computer Services, has received legal notices from 37 companies, demanding the return of 12.3 billion Indian rupees (US$267 million) they claim were paid to the company as temporary advances, Satyam said in a filing on Tuesday to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Satyam Computer Services has added 32 new clients since May, indicating that a turnaround in the scandal hit company has started, a company spokesman claimed on Wednesday.
Troubled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services announced the appointment of a new CEO and chief financial officer (CFO) on Tuesday. The two are former executives of Mahindra Group, the business group in the process of acquiring a majority stake in Satyam.
Satyam's government-appointed board has announced plans to choose a buyer for the troubled outsourcing vendor by mid-April. These legal tips will help the many customers still with Satyam reevaluate their options.
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel clock another 5G first
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI