The CEO-in-waiting of analytics software firm SAS, Oliver Schabenberger, has set out the company’s strategy to help clients bring more automation to their data science and AI efforts, at an event in Sydney this morning.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry