SAP has announced that CEO Bill McDermott will not be renewing his contract and will be stepping down as the CEO of SAP after a nine year tenure, with Christian Klein and Jennifer Morgan taking over, making Morgan the first ever female (co) SAP CEO.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry