Cybercriminals are constantly looking for new ways to bypass security measures. In a survey conducted by the SANS Institute on the behalf of <a href="https://www.guidancesoftware.com/">Guidance Software</a>, 56% of respondents assumed they have been breached or will be soon, compared with 47% last year.
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever