Cybercriminals are constantly looking for new ways to bypass security measures. In a survey conducted by the SANS Institute on the behalf of <a href="https://www.guidancesoftware.com/">Guidance Software</a>, 56% of respondents assumed they have been breached or will be soon, compared with 47% last year.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning