British industrialist Sanjeev Gupta is set to bid for industrial assets at General Motors Co's former Holden manufacturing site in South Australia, according to the state's treasurer, aiming to use the equipment to build electric vehicles.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences