Two U.S. Supreme Court justices owned stock in tech vendors or other companies that filed briefs in cases under review by the high court in the past year, a watchdog group said Thursday.
Samuel Alito - News, Features, and Slideshows
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
- Microsoft, LiveTiles launch AI bot for airline industry
- Inside Central Nervous System, created by Cisco and AppDynamics
- How Infosys is using AWS to bring AI to the Australian Open
- Cirrus sees revenue increase by 49 per cent in first half
- Cisco releases 20 security updates impacting SD-WAN, Webex and more