Samsung's latest flagship Android smartphones are now available, and though the Galaxy S7 and GS7 edge are similar in many ways, they have unique strengths and weakness you should consider before choosing one of the devices.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update