The heir to South Korea's Samsung Group, convicted of bribing the country's former president, appeared in a packed court on Thursday for the first day of arguments in the appeal of his five-year jail term for corruption.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack