Last week marked a key milestone for a National Australia Bank push to modernise and rationalise its CRM landscape – a strategy underpinned by Salesforce’s cloud-based CRM system. After modest beginnings last year, NAB has finished migrating all of its small business bankers to Salesforce.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’