Last week marked a key milestone for a National Australia Bank push to modernise and rationalise its CRM landscape – a strategy underpinned by Salesforce’s cloud-based CRM system. After modest beginnings last year, NAB has finished migrating all of its small business bankers to Salesforce.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’