New South Wales Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) is working on a blockchain-based proof of concept for electronic property conveyancing, ahead of its commitment to fully digitise property transactions in the state by July next year.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads