New South Wales Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) is working on a blockchain-based proof of concept for electronic property conveyancing, ahead of its commitment to fully digitise property transactions in the state by July next year.
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures