Claudine Ogilvie had no experience in IT – yet she become Ridley Corporation’s first CIO. Ogilvie, who has spent her career in sales, marketing and strategy roles – and was once part of the Australian Olympic Sailing Development Team – discusses her journey.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7