CIOs no longer sit outside the business, and they know it. They are working more closely with other c-level executives and aligning themselves with business outcomes and priorities, according CIO's 2014 State of the CIO survey.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers