An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, unless that doctor is now gathering your health data through your Apple iPhone.
Sage Bionetworks - News, Features, and Slideshows
As concern grows about data collection by mobile apps, Apple and companies involved with its new ResearchKit software development framework for medical studies say users of the first five apps have nothing to worry about.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn
- Ray White's marketing chief on building a great brand