The South Australian government will roll out cloud services enabling agencies to spin up and shut down technology infrastructure in minutes instead of months, following an agreement with iiNet.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty