Australia’s data encrytion laws, which compel tech firms to give police and security agencies access to encrypted messages, are an oppression of human rights, according to a visiting cyber expert.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely