U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty