The worldwide robotic process automation (RPA) software market is growing at a frenzied pace, up 63 per cent in 2018 and forecast to reach US$1.3 billion in 2019, according to Gartner data.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild