The findings of the banking royal commission against AMP have heightened the appetite within the company for artificial intelligence and machine learning, says its chief technology officer Chris Bell.
Royal Commission - News, Features, and Slideshows
The chief information officer of Westpac Banking Corporation has revealed what he sees as the banking sector's next "battleground for technology".
A CIO is being sought for a newly established South Australia government body tasked with protecting children in the state.
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing