Tech execs discussed why they are turning to nimble software-as-a-service vendors to reduce their reliance on large, legacy software stacks. The luncheon was sponsored by Box.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution