Tech leaders detailed their security strategies at a roundtable luncheon at this month's CIO Summit in Melbourne. They discussed the measures they are using to minimise the risk of cyber threats with a particular focus on the weakest link in any security strategy – email. The luncheon was sponsored by Mimecast.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day