It has been Microsoft's goal ever since it dumped Windows Mobile: to deliver an operating system kernel that worked just as well on a handheld device as on a laptop. Back in 2008, that goal seemed rather ambitious. And as we saw with Windows 8, it's been something the company has never completely achieved.
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn
- Ray White's marketing chief on building a great brand