For many enterprises, a mobility strategy means fine-tuning customer-facing apps. Other companies, however, aim to take their in-house mobility management to the next level. Rollins, an Atlanta-based company that provides pest control services through 10 subsidiaries, including Orkin, recently selected a service provider to provide end-to-end mobile device management.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus