The demand for tech staff with experience in business and digital transformation, project management and business analysis has grown exponentially in the past year driving up wages across the board in Australia’s East Coast.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software