Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) chief information officer Adrian Walkden is departing after close to eight years, and retiring from the Australian Public Service.
role - News, Features, and Slideshows
Curtin University’s new chief information officer Jason Cowie has started in the role today, following close to five years with global research firm Gartner.
The Northern Territory’s Department of Primary Industry and Resources CIO Rowan Dollar is departing the role at the end of this month.
The typical chief information officer tenure, or so goes the noughties C-Suite folklore, works to a five year cycle...
Kelly Ferguson has left her role as chief information officer at Origin Energy to join Telstra as director of IT, technology and infrastructure.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing