The ACCC has started court proceedings in the Federal Court against HealthEngine for allegedly misleading and deceptive conduct related to the sharing of consumer information with insurance brokers and the publishing of patient reviews and ratings.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins