Rockstar Consortium, the Apple-backed company that bid successfully for the patents of bankrupt Nortel Networks, has agreed to sell more than 4,000 of these patents to RPX, a company in San Francisco that helps reduce the risk of patent litigation for its clients.
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology