Despite the huge amounts of hype surrounding artificial intelligence – AI – the technologies the term includes undoubtedly present a huge opportunity for enterprises across all industries. But what is the best way to get started?
Robyn Elliott - News, Features, and Slideshows
Property group Stockland has appointed former Fairfax CIO Robyn Elliott as chief technology and innovation officer.
Fairfax Media has named Rainer Rhedey as general manager of technology, a new role that replaces the duties and responsibilities of CIO Robyn Elliott, who resigned late last year.
Keeping the customer front and centre has been at the heart of Foxtel’s IT strategy since the early days, says CIO Robyn Elliott.
Digital media companies in NSW are set to get a boost with funding of $3 million over the next two years while an ICT industry taskforce has been developed by the state government to create a NSW Digital Economy Industry Action Plan.
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Updated: Latest Mini out-of-home campaign taps contextual data insights for dynamic creative