A Sydney Metro driverless train passed a “historic test” yesterday, crossing the future transport system’s new railway bridge over Windsor Road at Rouse Hill.
robot - News, Features, and Slideshows
The rise and rise of chatbots in Australia has been impressive. But are they any good?
An artificial intelligence expert from the University of New South Wales has highlighted an ethical concern around Google Duplex, arguing that the AI technology should introduce itself as a robot.
Despite the sci-fi inspired expectation that we will one day share our homes and workplaces with physical robots, there has been precious little real-life research into human-machine interaction over the long term.
When Mount Agung in Indonesia erupted in November – spewing a cloud of ash nearly four kilometres into the air – thousands of residents fled the area, fearing for their lives.
Data management is inherently tricky, but when it involves robots in space-communicating via a low-bandwidth intermittent link#8212;it's trickier. NASA is leveraging Data Distribution Service for Real-Time Systems to help it solve that problem as part of its Human Exploration Telerobotics project.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal