AirTrunk – the hyperscale data centre company which opened its flagship 80 megawatt Sydney site in September last year – has appointed its inaugural chief operations officer.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security