A cloud-based flight path simulator, which determines the most efficient route airplanes can take to reach their destination, is set to save Qantas millions of dollars in fuel, the airline's CEO Alan Joyce said today.
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing