Tech chiefs need to focus on “internal collaboration” and treat the potential for a cyber security attack as a strategic business risk rather than an IT or information security one, says cyber specialist Sarah Stephens.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups