The employees of 43 per cent of top 100 brands have no idea whether their company has a data breach procedure, according to a Deloitte survey.
risk - News, Features, and Slideshows
risk in pictures
Tech leaders discuss how they ensure cloud services deliver the best value over time.
The Turnbull government has announced a $1.1 billion innovation plan to encourage risk taking activity that fosters a more entrepreneurial culture, supports early stage startups, promotes science and computing, and drives innovative research.
ME has restructured its IT team less than a month after announcing the completion of its five-year technology rebuild.
Female CIOs are significantly more positive about analytics and growing IT budgets than male CIOs, but more negative about risk, a Gartner report said.
Why some IT chiefs still fail to plan properly for a disaster despite acknowledging the frequency and high risks associated with events such as bushfires, storms and floods.
Whitepapers about risk
With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: 9 key enterprise features
- Australia’s war on maths blessed with gong at Pwnie Awards
- Government awards $22.5m facial recognition contract for airports
- Why you can’t beat a BYO Digital Platform Strategy for best fit and predictability
- You’re not going to lose your job to automation
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 27 July 2017
- Marketo customers shut out after vendor fails to renew Web domain
- CMO Momentum 2017: How to foster innovation and drive business growth
- 3 ways the Good Guys fast-tracked ecommerce sales growth
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia