Mining technology research organisation Mining3 is seeking to benchmark the accuracy and reliability of proximity detection systems, the units fitted to autonomous trucks to help them avoid collisions.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update