Yahoo will continue to struggle despite its $4.83 billion sale to Verizon as ‘alliances of the weak’ in an attempt to make a single strong competitor very rarely work, according to Warwick Business School’s John Colley.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry