Yahoo will continue to struggle despite its $4.83 billion sale to Verizon as ‘alliances of the weak’ in an attempt to make a single strong competitor very rarely work, according to Warwick Business School’s John Colley.
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses why you need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques