In another blow to RIM's fortunes, the U.S. Department of Defense may be willing to consider smartphones other than BlackBerries if they can meet the government's tough security rules.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?