Love him or hate him, you have to admit that the founder of the free software movement isn’t shy about sharing his opinions on things he finds objectionable.
- Update to iOS 10.3.3 now: Apple patches serious Wi-Fi exploit
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- Keeper review: A strong focus on security
- Social engineering: How your employees are helping attackers steal your data
- In 2017, the pressure is on to be secure. Are you feeling the squeeze?