U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digital rights groups and security experts said.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process