Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted