RallySafe managing director, Stephen Sims, had the tragic experience of seeing two friends die in a motorsport accident in a rally race he was participating in - Targa Tasmania - and vowed to help make the industry safer through the use of technology.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense