Microsoft Australia has recorded a profit of $55.9 million for its 2015-16 financial year, an increase of $2.3 million from the $53.6 million it recorded the for same period last year.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine