Benny Higgins, former chief executive of Tesco Bank, the finance arm of one of the world’s largest retailers, is dismayed by the response of Australian bank executives to the Banking Royal Commission.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better