Commonwealth Bank of Australia is spending $40 million to improve the technology used to monitor accounts and transactions for suspicious activity in the wake of a legal challenge from AUSTRAC accusing the bank of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism law breaches.
- How to protect chatbot data and user privacy
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: Cloudflare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants