- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
resiliency - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitepapers about resiliency
IDC MarketScape – U.S. Incident Readiness, Response, and Resiliency Services 2018 Vendor Assessment – Beyond the Big 5 Consultancies
Traditionally, incident response has been focused on identifying and containing security breaches or attacks, however, now they also cover pre-attack preparedness, and post-attack resiliency. The breadth of these services can make evaluating incident response services a challenging task for many organizations. And, with a heavily fragmented marketplace some organizations end up choosing multiple IR providers to deliver specific services. This IDC MarketScape report evaluates 19 U.S businesses that offer IR services, highlighting their strengths and weaknesses.
- Instagram loses the like in Australia; industry reacts positively
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 18 July 2019
- Where Australian brands are up to in the voice journey
- How Lonely Planet revamped its online travel platform to supercharge customisation
- Content matters: New biometric study shows a Halo Effect for ads